The Posh Event Design Group - Having last minute dinner guests, having a party, just want cute packaging that you can have at your fingertips when you need it? We are for you! A great way to poshify any event!
*$35 Gift Certificate to Designer Blogs for doing some custom revamping to your blog! These people are great and really helped me on mine! And who couldn't use a little help with their blog!
*Your choice of one item at Dawg Town - Super cute custom stamped pet tags and key chains! Our pets and keys deserve to be poshified as well don't they?!
*25 Personalized note cards from Peacock Printing - a wonderful designer with custom stationary!
*$15 Gift Certificate to Lollibags Digital Art - Beautiful digital clip art and printable scrapbooking paper to inspire your next DIY project.
*Tutu from Elizabeth Gwen Originals - One of my favorite gals from Etsy!
*One Handmade Soap from Lost River Rags - Feel pampered at home with a handcrafted soap.
*Portable Changing Mat from Booger and Tash - Makes such quality fabric goods.
*Pink Sugar Whipped Soap from Sunbasil Garden - Soaps good enough to eat!
*Udderly Soft Lip Smoocher Honeybee Lipbalm from Bovine Bubbles - You need this especially in winter!
*Licorice Shaving Soap from Paper Crane Bath Co. - Spice up shaving time with this little yummy luxury.
*2 Damask Tile Pendants deisigned by The Posh Event put together by Giggle Goddess Creations - Her shop is temporarily closed for a family emergency so please send positive vibes her way!
*Scrapbooking Kit tote with:
-1 Organic Essentials Cotton Tote
-16 epoxy and metal brads
-10 chipboard scrapbooking accents
-5 acrylic tiles
-4 rubber stamps
-4 metal corners
The giveaway will be running from February 1, 2011 - February 8, 2011
You can enter a few ways:
1. Follow the blog
2. Follow on Twitter
3. "like" on Facebook
Once you have done one of the above leave a comment for each under the blog launch giveaway post and let us know your favorite giveaway items. Spread the word!!
The winners will be chosen by random on February 9, 2011. To be fair to my sponsors only U.S. and Canada residence are eligible.
Thank you so much to my sponsors!! Your support means so much to me! What a great way to kick off the blog!
Conditions of Entry
- The winners of the Everyday Posh Blog Launch Giveaway will be chosen at random
- The total prize value of $245.00 is in US currency and cannot be redeemed for cash
- You must be following Everyday Posh Blog to enter.
- Entry is open to U.S. and Canadian residence only. More than one entry per person is allowed on the condition that each entry is unique
- To Enter participants must leave a comment below the Everyday Posh Blog Launch Giveaway post in order to go into the draw
- Entries will be displayed on Everyday Posh at the discretion of the publisher. Comments of a discriminatory nature will be removed. Full names and personal information will not be published or made available publicly
- Entries close 3am Wednesday, February 9, 2011 (EST)
- The Winners will be announced on Everyday Posh on February 9, 2011